Arizona Community Physicians
Become part of Arizona Community Physicians (ACP), Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. ACP is a patient-centered organization consisting of over 900 employees. Our group includes 150+ providers in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology, and gynecology. We are located in 54 locations of varying sizes in Tucson, Oro Valley and Green Valley.
Performs sonographic examinations as ordered by physicians and communicates results of examinations. This position is responsible for performing a variety of ultrasound examinations including breast examinations.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Diagnostic Sonography/Ultrasound Program.
Required: Skills and experience performing breast ultrasound examinations.
Preferred Experience/Qualifications: Current certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers. Current CPR certification.
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Profit-Sharing Retirement Plan
- Employer-paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental/Voluntary Insurances: Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Medical Plans: PPO and HDHP w/ Health Savings Account (HSA) including Employer Contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off including Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org