Seeking experienced techs with high volume experience.
Job Summary: (to include, but not limited to)
• Performs diagnostic mammograms in accordance with the FDA, MQSA and ACR guidelines and regulations.
• Provides exceptional patient care, communication and customer service.
• Adheres to ALARA techniques and radiation safety protocols.
• Provides accurate and thorough documentation.
• Works harmoniously as a member of the healthcare team.
• Current ARRT certification in both radiologic technology and mammography.
• Current MRTBE license in both radiography and mammography.
• Prefer five or more years of experience as a mammography technologist
• Mammography QA/QC experience preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Completion of course in radiologic technology and mammography approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Profit-Sharing Retirement Plan
- Employer-paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental/Voluntary Insurances: Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Medical Plans: PPO and HDHP w/ Health Savings Account (HSA) including Employer Contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off including Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com