Arizona Community Physicians
Job Summary: (to include, but not limited to)
• Performs diagnostic mammograms in accordance with the FDA, MQSA and ACR guidelines and regulations.
• Provides exceptional patient care, communication and customer service.
• Adheres to ALARA techniques and radiation safety protocols.
• Provides accurate and thorough documentation.
• Works harmoniously as a member of the healthcare team.
• Current ARRT certification in both radiologic technology and mammography.
• Current MRTBE license in both radiography and mammography.
• Prefer five or more years of experience as a mammography technologist
• Mammography QA/QC experience preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Completion of course in radiologic technology and mammography approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
To apply for this job email your resume and cover letter (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org