Arizona Community Physicians (ACP) and its Abacus subsidiary are physician-owned and driven nationally recognized leaders in value-based care. The organization cares for almost 200,000 patients across 52 sites in the greater Tucson area.
The Abacus team is focused on providing better care to individuals, improving the overall health of the community, and lowering costs. Abacus identifies opportunities to improve patient care and outcomes by designing and implementing programs that support their goals.
The successful candidate needs to be able to translate complex contracts into specific, actionable opportunities. The position tracks internal and external data to measure actual results against targets and forecasts.
This is an on-site position in our Executive Management Office.
The Contracting Analyst has primary responsibility for tracking performance and key metrics for each contract. The position works closely with the CEO and ACO Director to:
- Support contract negotiations
- Ensure language supports long-term organizational goals
- Maintain internal documentation summarizing each contract
- Creates and maintains contract specific forecasts
- Reviews and evaluates vendor contracts
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Subject matter expert for all value-based contracts
- Maintain management summaries for all contracts
- Review contract revisions for consistency with prior versions and agreed upon changes
- Compile and analyze financial information to audit and review value-based payments
- Works with Finance to develop models to track and project performance against contractual targets and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in documents and reports
- May be assigned special projects and additional duties
- Bachelor’s degree in health care administration, or other closely related field
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis principles
- Experience and expertise using advanced Excel features and techniques
- Knowledge and expertise in analysis and presentation of data
- Ability to evaluate data integrity and quality to ensure accuracy
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, analytical, quantitative and communication skills
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Excellent judgment and ability to interact and communicate with a variety of people
- Prefer experience working in the healthcare industry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com