Performs a variety of entry-level accounting and clerical. Works independently, exercising judgement and initiative within general guidelines in performing the full range of duties assigned.
- Operates a variety of office equipment including computers, copiers, calculators, fax, ten key, etc.
- Uses various software programs and computers to enter accounts payable invoices/journals, receipts and expenditures to various accounts
- Additional accounting and administrative tasks as needed
- Performs calculations; maintains records and prepares reports within scheduled timelines; disburses information and reports as assigned
- Receives money, processes cash receipts, prepares deposits, balances bank deposits and registers and assigns information to appropriate accounts and ledgers
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
- Strong attention to detail, organization and follow through skills
- Ability to multitask in high volume and fast paced environment
- Ability to complete assignments on time and with high degree of accuracy and completeness
- Ability to work efficiently and proactively with other employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
- High School Diploma or Certificate of High School Equivalency
- Two years of experience preferred with closely related duties and responsibilities of this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com