Arizona Community Physicians
Become part of Arizona Community Physicians (ACP), Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. ACP is a patient-centered organization consisting of approximately 800 employees. Our group includes 150+ providers in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology, and gynecology. We are located in 58 locations of varying sizes in Tucson, Oro Valley and Green Valley. Our dynamic group offers lots of opportunities for professional growth and personal satisfaction.
Provides professional nursing care under supervision of physician in a pediatric practice. Applies principles and skills of practical nursing for patient assessment, treatment and education.
• Demonstrates competency in assessing patient condition(s), carrying out and modifying treatment plans and providing on-going patient education in a pediatric practice.
• Demonstrates competency in performing vitals, lab specimen collection and preparation, in-office laboratory tests, sterilizing equipment and instruments, administering pediatric injections and medications, phlebotomy, handling and disposing of contaminated supplies, removing sutures and changing dressings.
• Demonstrates competency in assisting with procedures by well executed arrangement of exam room, equipment and instruments.
• Demonstrates thorough understanding of OSHA/CLIA guidelines regarding universal precautions, bio hazardous safety and infection control.
• Demonstrates competency in utilizing medical office software relating to function keys, search and queries and appointment scheduling. Demonstrates competency in utilizing office equipment to include computer, printers, fax machine, photocopier and telephone system. Understands basic PC windows applications. Knows protocol for troubleshooting and reporting hardware and software problems.
• Promotes excellence in patient relations and customer service, emphasizing compassion, responsiveness, respect and courtesy.
• Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
• At least three years of practical nursing experience; including triage in a pediatric or family practice setting.
• Current Arizona practical nurse license.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service, emphasizing responsiveness, respect and courtesy.
• Ability to work professionally with other team members.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org