Arizona Community Physicians
Become part of Arizona Community Physicians (ACP), Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. ACP is a patient-centered organization consisting of approximately 900 employees. Our group includes 150+ providers in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology, and gynecology. We are located in 58 locations of varying sizes in Tucson, Oro Valley and Green Valley. Our dynamic group offers lots of opportunities for professional growth and personal satisfaction.
Our IS Department is currently seeking a qualified candidate to join our collaborative team in delivering excellence in systems management and user support. Our IS Department is comprised of a skilled team of application and systems support and management professionals. This position is located in our Executive Central Business Office where employees enjoy a casual and professional work environment.
The IS Support Specialist is responsible for fielding end-user calls and the support of computer equipment, peripherals, and PC-based software while promoting excellence in customer service, emphasizing responsiveness, respect and courtesy.
· Support end users with application support and assess departmental needs and objectives
· Documents, tracks, and monitors all problems and calls to ensure a timely resolution
· Communicate software problems and issues to vendor support teams
· Create documentation for supported systems and enhancements
· Performs daily and weekly checks of event logs, backup logs, anti-virus logs, and spam logs
· Monitor and support application interfaces
· Assists in creating a user manual for management personnel to handle minor computer, printer, and networking issues.
· Provides application support for PC software as well as first-level support for enterprise healthcare applications.
· Perform complex analysis and troubleshooting for various clinical and business applications and have a solid understanding of workflows
· Develop, design, and deliver training materials to our users to include both online and classroom-based training
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Familiarity with HL7 Interface messaging
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional and presentation skills
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Very strong customer service orientation
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Must be able to work effectively with end users who possess varying degrees of technical knowledge.
· Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license and reliable transportation. The position may involve travel to multiple locations throughout the greater Tucson area, including Green Valley and Oro Valley.
· The position will be part of an after-hours and weekend on-call rotation
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent plus two (2) years’ experience working on an IT help desk, providing customer service, and maintaining and troubleshooting PCs, peripherals, and software.
· Two (2) years’ experience providing end-user support for enterprise applications.
· One (1) year experience troubleshooting and identifying solutions for applications issues.
· Two (2) years’ experience working on an IT help desk, providing technical assistance and troubleshooting for customers (both in-person and over the phone).
· Two (2) years’ experience maintaining and troubleshooting Windows-based PC hardware and software.
· Two (2) years’ experience with Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office applications.
· Two (2) years’ experience troubleshooting and resolving customer issues with enterprise applications.
· Two (2) years’ experience managing and maintaining users and computers within a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
· Two (2) years’ experience managing and maintaining help desk ticketing queues to ensure all customer requests are responded to quickly and professionally.
· Two (2) years’ experience documenting troubleshooting techniques and steps to resolve problems to help build a robust knowledge base.
· One (1) year experience building computer images for rapid system deployments.
· One (1) year experience maintaining and troubleshooting Linux-based thin client hardware and software.
· One (1) year experience pushing software installations to remote PCs from a centralized system (ZenDesk preferred).
· One (1) year experience with change control processes and methodologies.
· Healthcare IT experience is preferred, but not required.
To apply for this job email your resume and cover letter (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org