Arizona Community Physicians
Become part of Arizona Community Physicians (ACP), Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. ACP is a patient-centered organization consisting of approximately 900 employees. Our group includes 150+ providers in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology, and gynecology. We are located in 58 locations of varying sizes in Tucson, Oro Valley and Green Valley. Our dynamic group offers lots of opportunities for professional growth and personal satisfaction.
Our IS Department is currently seeking a qualified candidate to join our collaborative team in delivering excellence in systems management and user support. Our IS Department is comprised of a skilled team of application and systems support and management professionals. This position is located in our Executive Central Business Office where employees enjoy a casual and professional work environment.
Serves as a source of technical assistance and support to the user community for data, voice, video, hardware and software. Responds, coordinates, diagnoses, and troubleshoots calls for break/fix, software installs, moving/relocating, and equipment swaps in a timely manner; or escalates problem on behalf of the customer to the appropriate technical staff for resolution. Electronically documents activities. Supports and maintains effective relationships with users.
- Provides and documents day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems including software, hardware, data, voice, and related peripherals.
- Installs, configures, and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, peripherals, voice/mobile devices, and network issues in a heterogeneous environment.
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the IT environment.
- Organizes and follows complex and/or detailed technical procedures.
- Provides and/or attends technical training.
- Conduct training programs designed to educate an organization’s computer users about basic and specialized applications.
- Consults with clients and higher-level specialists and analysts to resolve technical problems and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provides courteous and timely customer service.
- Independently resolves routine and non-route problems.
- Maintains / tracks movement and status of IT assets.
- Participates in rotating on-call schedule with team members.
- May participate in IT projects and/or lead small scale projects.
- May routinely be required to upgrade skills to maintain changing technology / business requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the responsibilities.
Associate’s degree or equivalent experience / certifications.
Minimum education-High School Diploma / GED.
Two years of related experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Windows operating system, client/server environments within a corporate network structure, fundamental networking concepts, and troubleshooting methodologies.
- Knowledge of voice/mobile communication devices.
- Technical skills for analyzing and problem-solving.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse team.
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to explain and communicate complex technical processes and terminology to a non-technical audience.
- Actively solicits ideas from others.
- Actively seeks customer feedback to adapt and meet customer expectations and deliverables.
- Excellent organizational / time management skills.
- Identifies and makes process improvements and suggestions.
- Ability to troubleshoot customers’ problems by phone or in person.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org