Become part of Arizona Community Physicians (ACP), Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. ACP is a patient-centered organization consisting of approximately 900 employees. Our group includes 150+ providers in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology, and gynecology. We are located in 58 locations of varying sizes in Tucson, Oro Valley and Green Valley. Our dynamic group offers lots of opportunities for professional growth and personal satisfaction.
Our IS Department is currently seeking a qualified candidate to join our collaborative team in delivering excellence in systems management and user support. Our IS Department is comprised of a skilled team of application and systems support and management professionals. This position is located in our Executive Central Business Office where employees enjoy a casual and professional work environment.
The Project Manager will be responsible for scoping, outlining, and developing projects, coordinating project tasking, fostering collaboration, and defining clear communication and reporting. The APM will design the project goals and success markers, determine how success will be measured and tracked. They ensure the project remains on time and on budget and help motivate team members to hit their goals. The PM will also act as a liaison between the project team and upper level management. They prepare and present progress reports and ensure the project is furthering organizational goals. The successful candidate will work directly with team members to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. The APM will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and will assist with new talent scheduling and acquisition as needed to fulfill staffing and project needs. The job requires some overtime hours, especially around end-of-project deadlines. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
• Track project budgetary objectives and assist with adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Update project plans to be shared with stakeholders as well as other staff members
• Coordinate in-person and virtual meetings
• Administrative communication, agenda identification, meeting minute capture
• Organize project staff travel, including airline, hotel, and auto rental
• Use multiple technical applications including word processing, database management, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software, electronic calendar, email, and other applications.
• Use Internet may include SharePoint maintenance and design.
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
• Assist with the development of reports to foster transparency and full communication throughout project life cycle.
• 3-years’ experience in project administration
• Familiarity with organizational philosophies and understanding of time management tools
• Experience with process improvement and cost control
• Advanced time management and analytical skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments, timelines, and schedules
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of leadership and staff
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Proven ability to assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate
• Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Excellent presentation skills
To apply for this job email your resume and cover letter (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org