Arizona Community Physicians (ACP)
Great management opportunity in healthcare!
Looking for a new management position dedicated to excellence in healthcare?
ACP is seeking qualified candidates for our full-time supervisor position at our Northwest Imaging facility. This is a high-volume imaging facility and successful candidates will have strong aptitude in people-relations and skills to efficiently manage employees, patient-relations, administrative processes and operational practices. Prefer candidates with related experience.
Arizona Community Physicians is Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. ACP is a patient-centered organization consisting of over 900 employees with 53 locations of varying sizes in Tucson, Oro Valley and Green Valley. In addition to our clinical offices, we have ancillary services including a testing center, laboratory, and two imaging facilities. We also founded our accountable care organization, Abacus Health, to expand our commitment to excellence in patient care.
Responsible for the direct supervision of the imaging staff and patient flow in coordination with the Imaging Manager. Provides daily oversight to staff as the “go-to” person for essential administrative processes and patient care needs. This is a “hands-on” managing role which performs a variety administrative-duties.
Responsibilities include daily supervision of employees including scheduling, training, coaching and performance management of administrative staff. Responsibilities also accounting and administration including recording and tracking data for business needs; managing petty cash, billing, charge entry; review and approval of staff timecards; ordering and maintaining office supplies. This role also provides back up support for the roles of Front Office Specialist, Referrals Specialist and Medical Records when needed.
Detailed Administrative Responsibilities – Includes but is not limited to:
- Attends to patient, staff, and provider incidents/complaints, elevating concerns as needed.
- Adjusts administrative/technical staffing to meet daily patient flow requirements
- Collects and balances daily patient payments and deposit forms
- Maintains up-to-date resource manuals and related materials (contract, ancillary and vendor grids).
- Provides oversight of administrative departments to ensure the following: Scheduling queues are working properly, confirmation calls are made, prior authorizations and patient benefit information are verified prior to exam, patient check-in procedures are followed, and medical records requests are processed in a timely fashion.
- Interfaces with back office personnel and physicians in facilitating patient flow. Coordinates and supervises front office staff and activities pertaining to patient registration and appointment scheduling.
- Ensures overall safety of workplace and reception areas.
- May also answer phones, route calls, and take messages.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of ACP policy and procedure in coordinating all imaging center activities.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Work Experience: Three or more years of experience in one of the following areas within an imaging center or department: Imaging/radiologic operations, patient accounting/billing, insurance prior authorizations, or other areas related to imaging/radiologic operations.
- Preferred Experience/Qualifications: At least one year of supervisory experience in an imaging center or healthcare setting; experience working with patient Electronic Records System (EHR)–Epic preferred
- Other Qualifications: Working knowledge of imaging exams and protocols, ICD-10 and CPT coding and Medicare guidelines. Understanding of RIS/PACS, E.H.R, eligibility, and referral guidelines. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), ability to think critically, ability to maintain confidentiality, computer skills including Microsoft Office and database administration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com