Become part of Arizona Community Physicians (ACP), Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. ACP is a patient-centered organization consisting of approximately 900 employees. Our group includes 150+ providers across 58 locations in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology, and gynecology. Our dynamic group offers opportunities for professional growth and personal satisfaction.
Our Analytics Department is currently seeking a qualified candidate to join our collaborative team in delivering excellence in report design, data analysis and user support. This position is located in our Executive Central Business Office where employees enjoy a casual and professional work environment.
The ACO Financial Analyst provides analytical support to ACO leadership in the form of contract performance reporting and analysis, completion of quarterly and annual contract financial reconciliations, and by supporting and configuring our electronic health records system’s reporting capabilities. This position performs duties to assist in all functions necessary for timely, accurate internal and external reporting to meet ACO initiatives.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
· Compile and analyze financial information to audit and review value-based payments
· Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial reports and payer data
· Work with technical application analysts and end users to scope, design and validate clinical data
· Develop, support and maintain all required system design and build documents and other system documentation
· Actively participate in all phases of the testing lifecycle and performs testing tasks and activities
· Create and maintain regular status reports and provides verbal and written status to leadership
· Support end users with data validation and reporting application questions
· Review changes with upcoming developments in software applications and perform upgrades
· Create documentation for supported systems and enhancements
· Designs, tests and modifies complex systems, modules and/or approaches and required enhancements
· Perform complex coding, reviewing, preparing test data, testing and debugging and implementing of system building
· Perform complex analysis and troubleshooting for various clinical and business applications and have a solid understanding of workflows
· Develop, design, and deliver training materials to our users to include both online and classroom-based training
· Knowledge of Data Warehouses and Business Intelligence concepts
· Expert in Microsoft Excel, including experience with advanced functionality
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional and presentation skills
· Self-motivated and directed
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Very strong customer service orientation
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability quickly grasp and apply new concepts
· Pass appropriate Epic certification criteria within specific timeframes
· Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, Healthcare, or related field OR a minimum of two (2) years experience working with healthcare data and reporting
· Two (2) years’ experience administering, configuring, and supporting one or more Epic applications)
· Two (2) years experience providing end-user support for enterprise applications.
· One (1) year experience troubleshooting and identifying solutions for applications issues.
· One (1) year experience working with SQL
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org