Arizona Community Physicians (ACP) is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join our successful, physician-owned medical group. We are a patient-centered organization consisting of approximately 890 employees including 170 providers spanning Tucson, Green Valley, and Oro Valley. We are seeking candidates who can successfully contribute across a variety of financial business needs. Successful candidate will be self-directed and enthusiastic to grow. Position requires evaluating and tracking performance against complex contracts.
This is an on-site position in our Executive Management Office.
The Financial Analyst performs in-depth analysis and evaluation of contracts and reporting to identify trends, projections, budget considerations and expected outcomes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Subject matter expert for all value-based contracts
- Compile and analyze financial information to audit and review value-based payments.
- Develop models to track and project performance against contractual targets and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- May be assigned special projects and additional duties
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other closely related field
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis principles
- Experience and expertise using advanced Excel features and techniques
- Knowledge and expertise in analysis and presentation of data
- Ability to evaluate data integrity and quality to ensure accuracy
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, analytical, quantitative and communication skills
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Excellent judgment and ability to interact and communicate with a variety of people
- Prefer experience working in the healthcare industry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com