Become part of Arizona Community Physicians (ACP), Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. ACP is a patient-centered organization consisting of approximately 900 employees. Our group includes 170 providers in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology, and gynecology. We are located in 58 locations of varying sizes in Tucson, Oro Valley and Green Valley. Our dynamic group offers lots of opportunities for professional growth and personal satisfaction.
ACP is seeking Medical Entrance Monitors for our medical facilities. These are full-time, temporary positions with anticipated assignments of four months. Actual assignment length will be evaluated based on business needs. Daytime 8 hour shifts.
Ideal candidates will be dependable, professional, and have a positive, can-do attitude. They must also be able to adhere to all ACP safety requirements which includes wearing a face mask every day throughout their assignment.
The job duties include the following per ACP protocol requirements:
• Greeting patients, staff and visitors
• Ensuring patients, staff and visitors are wearing a face-mask
• Asking health screening questions
• Checking patients’ temperatures
• Elevating patient concerns as needed
• Monitoring the patient waiting room
• Disinfecting high-touch areas
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Good communication skills
• The ability to interact with a variety of people in a friendly and professional manner
• Ability to wear a mask for the duration of their shift
To apply for this job email your resume and cover letter (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org