THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
Become part of Arizona Community Physicians (ACP), Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. ACP is a patient-centered organization consisting of approximately 900 employees. Our group includes 150+ providers across 58 locations in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology, and gynecology. Our dynamic group offers opportunities for professional growth and personal satisfaction.
Our Analytics Department is currently seeking a qualified candidate to join our collaborative team in delivering excellence in systems management and user support. This position is located in our Executive Central Business Office where employees enjoy a casual and professional work environment.
The EHR Applications Clarity Report Writer Analyst is responsible for supporting and configuring our electronic health records system’s reporting capabilities. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Work with technical application analysts and end users to scope, design, convert, and validate clinical data in a timely and professional manner
- Develop, support and maintain all required system design and build documents and other system documentation
- Contribute to the development of testing scripts and materials
- Actively participate in all phases of the testing lifecycle and performs testing tasks and activities
- Complete specific team task activities as outlined in the project work plan and other job-related duties as assigned
- Attend team meetings to discuss team and project related activities, work tasks, and issues
- Create and maintain regular status reports and provides verbal and written status to Project Managers and project leadership
- Support end users with application support and assess departmental needs and objectives
- Review changes with upcoming developments in software applications and perform upgrades
- Create documentation for supported systems and enhancements
- Designs, tests and modifies complex systems, modules and/or approaches and required enhancements
- Perform complex coding, reviewing, preparing test data, testing and debugging and implementing of system building
- Perform complex analysis and troubleshooting for various clinical and business applications and have a solid understanding of workflows
- Develop, design, and deliver training materials to our users to include both online and classroom-based training
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence concepts
- Familiarity with one or more of the following is preferred
- SAP BusinessObjects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with ancillary clinical IT systems
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, Healthcare, or related field OR a minimum of five (5) years’ experience working as an electronic health records system analyst
- Two (2) years’ experience in reporting writing utilizing:
- SAP BusinessObjects
- Two (2) years’ experience administering, configuring, and supporting in one or more of the following Epic applications:
- Clarity (any Clinical or RevCycle modules)
- Two (2) years’ experience providing end-user support for enterprise applications.
- Two (2) years’ experience training end users on the use of an electronic health records system using best-practices.
- Two (2) years’ experience working with third-party vendors for application support and implementations.
- One (1) year experience developing training materials to include written documentation, classroom-based presentations, and online videos and interactive training materials.
- One (1) year experience troubleshooting and identifying solutions for applications issues.
- One (1) year experience administering and maintaining a patient portal for access to their health records.
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Profit-Sharing Retirement Plan
- Employer-paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental/Voluntary Insurances: Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Medical Plans: PPO and HDHP w/ Health Savings Account (HSA) including Employer Contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off including Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com