Apply with us today for the opportunity to join our successful physician owned medical group and grow your career.
ACP’s workforce spans across 50+ locations in Tucson, Green Valley and Oro Valley. We are predominantly a primary care medical group with some specialties in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Pediatrics, Rheumatology, Dermatology, Osteopathy, Endocrinology and Gynecology. Our patient services also include our ACO, Abacus Health, and ancillary services including a lab, testing center and two imaging facilities.
Performs a variety of cashier, accounting and clerical duties. Works independently, exercising judgement and initiative within general guidelines in performing the full range of duties assigned.
- Receives money, processes cash receipts, prepares deposits, balances bank deposits and registers and assigns information to appropriate accounts and ledgers
- Prepares and processes invoices, checks, reports and specialty forms ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Assembles, tabulates and maintains financial records
- Reconciles monthly accounts payable invoices and performs vendor follow up
- Assists in the analysis of various accounts; performs calculations; maintains records and prepares reports within scheduled timelines; disburses information and reports as assigned
- Operates a variety of office equipment including computers, copiers, calculators, fax, ten key, etc.
- Uses various software programs and computers to enter accounts payable invoices/journals, receipts and expenditures to various accounts
- Additional accounting and administrative tasks as needed
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent working knowledge of MicroSoft Office
- Strong attention to detail, organization and follow through skills
- Ability to multitask in high volume and fast paced environment
- Ability to complete assignments on time and with high degree of accuracy and completeness
- Ability to work efficiently and proactively with other employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
- Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or Certificate of High School Equivalency
- Two years of experience closely related to the duties and responsibilities of this position (cashiering, electronic payment posting, bank deposits and accounts payables)
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Profit-Sharing Retirement Plan
- Employer-paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental/Voluntary Insurances: Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Medical Plans: PPO and HDHP w/ Health Savings Account (HSA) including Employer Contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off including Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com