Business Intelligence/ETL Developer
Arizona Community Physicians is seeking an ETL/Business Intelligence Developer for its Abacus business unit. Abacus manages ACP’s value-based programs to support the triple aim: improving patient care, improving patient experience, and reducing healthcare costs. To meet this objective, the Abacus team works closely with our providers to monitor and improve business processes and workflows.
The BI/ETL Developer is a key member of the Abacus Analytics team. The position ensures data from multiple external sources is integrated with internal data to create a comprehensive clinical profile for each patient. The position also develops and maintains tools, reports, and data visualizations used by the Care Management Team to identify and interact with high-risk patients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, test, and maintain data pipelines using SQL, Python and/or SSIS.
- Ensure data integrity through testing and validation processes.
- Participate in data warehouse work and provide subject matter expertise.
- Work closely with business users and subject-matter experts to translate business objectives to reporting specifications and technical requirements
- Participate in building innovative data visualizations and reports that drive business intelligence and data driven culture at Abacus.
- Provide reporting and visualization expertise for on-going enterprise projects as needed
- Develop methodologies and reporting to track cost, utilization, and quality trends/patterns across the continuum of care.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with leadership and staff in the organization, serving as a “champion of analytics”
- Facilitate data governance activities by working with stakeholders to define sources, standard metrics, and definitions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent advanced learning attained through professional level experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience is required.
- 2+ years of experience building data pipelines using T-SQL, Python and/or SSIS
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Python and C#.
- Experience with SharePoint applications
- Working knowledge of healthcare and healthcare data (e.g., claims, ADT messages).
· Competitive pay
· 401(k) with Employer Match and Profit-Sharing Retirement Plan
· Employer-paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Supplemental/Voluntary Insurances: Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D
· Medical Plans: PPO and HDHP w/ Health Savings Account (HSA) including Employer Contribution
· Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
· Employee Assistance Programs
· Paid Time Off including Paid Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org