ACP’s workforce spans across 50+ locations in Tucson, Green Valley and Oro Valley. We are predominantly a primary care medical group with some specialties in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Pediatrics, Rheumatology, Dermatology, Osteopathy, Endocrinology and Gynecology. Our patient services also include our ACO, Abacus Health, and ancillary services including a lab, testing center and two imaging facilities.
Position: Administrative Assistant – Abacus Health – ACO
Provides administrative support for Abacus management office with direct responsibility for customer service and support needs for Abacus. Deals with a diverse group of external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Provides administrative support to members of the Abacus management team and works on special projects.
- Serves as the initial representative of Abacus to visitors including patients and business associates while providing professional and exceptional customer service.
- Answers main phone line for incoming calls, referring callers to appropriate company contacts and answers questions as needed.
- Sorts and distributes mail daily, both incoming and outgoing.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Ensures work rooms are stocked with office supplies and remain neat and orderly.
- Manages data as requested including recording, tracking and summarizing information. Types general correspondences and memos.
- Acts as a liaison with company departments, work sites and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as executive leadership, board members, physicians, directors and administrators.
- Handles confidential information and explains policies when necessary.
- Works independently and within a team on special projects.
- Supports Abacus management in administrative areas as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
The working environment for this position is in a professional office and this role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and fax machines. This is primarily a sedentary role; however, mail responsibilities require the ability to lift mail envelops, carry baskets, move mail carts and bend or move as necessary. Lifting up to 20 pounds may be required.
Excellent Communication Proficiency
Attention to Detail
Technical Capacity including Microsoft Office and Office Equipment
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma and three years of administrative experience in a professional environment.
Preferred Education and Experience – Associate’s degree and experience supporting executive management. Experience in a health care environment is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com